Oxford (UK) Excellence offers short bespoke professional briefing programmes for senior managers seeking leading edge expertise in a wide range of fields.
- Secondary ,Vocational Training and Higher Education
- Democratic procedures, Finance, IT applications, HR Management
- Pollution Monitoring, Recycling Policies ,Energy Audits
Public Utility Management
- HR Policies, External Contracting, Productivity and Efficiency Reviews
- HR Policies, Financial Planning External contracting Plus Clinical services in numerous fields
Private Sector Development
- HR policies, World Trade Organisation Regulations , Strategic Business Planning Submissions to Tender, EU Trade Regulations
A typical 7 day briefing for 10 professionals could comprise of the following:
3 Lectures by leading experts
2 Workshops led by professionals in the field
2 Site visits to view the practical application of the theory
Full documentation pack related to the topic issued to each participant
All accommodation at 3 or 4 star hotels
All meals ...breakfast lunch and evening meal for 7 days
All transport to lecture halls, social programme and on site visits
All personal insurance for the duration
All administration including visa support
All certification of attendance
Airport pick up and return
A full social programme each evening and a 2 full day visits to London and other cultural centres.
Note: The programme does not cover initial airfares.Type your paragraph here.
Copyright © OxfordUKExcellence. All Rights Reserved. 2016